Installation / Delivery
CFS’ delivery and installation team will ensure that your office furniture looks as good as, or even better, than it did on the show floor or in the catalog. With our skills, equipment, and installation process, we will assemble your office as planned. Our installation teams’ goal is to provide you with a great facility and a great customer experience.
Installation and Delivery Capabilities of CFS:
- A staff of 40 trained, full-time installation specialists
- Experienced project foremen
- Union and non-union
- Specialized tools and equipment
- On- or off-site modifications and repairs
- Company fleet of semis, delivery trucks, and service vans
- Full project management from start to finish
- Inventory services
Moving into a new space? Need to reconfigure existing workstations and offices? CFS has a team of professionals to help every step of the way.
An account representative will meet with you to discuss your tastes, needs, budget, and timeline.
A trained installation specialist will inventory your existing furniture.
Our design team will provide you with several layout options.
Our experienced installation staff will complete the reconfiguration just as you envisioned.