“Big Picture” Issues to Consider When You Are Planning a New Office Space or a Remodel
These issues are above and beyond the hard costs of planning for a new space or a remodel of you existing space – but, they are the issues which may have a greater effect on your overall bottom line.
- Does the space meet your economic requirements on a cost basis?
- Does the lease provide reasonable options for growth or retraction?
- Does the space meet the physical requirements for your company?
- Does the space provide the infrastructure for your technological needs – voice, power and data?
- Will the furniture and build outs meet your corporate needs now and in the future? Do they provide ease of change in a cost-effective manner?
- Does the layout and office furniture promote increased efficiency and productivity for your employees?
- Does it also promote their health and safety?
- Does your planned space reflect your corporate image?
- Does it align with your corporate strategy?
- Can you set corporate standards and guidelines through your new layout to help you manage your company?
- How do you want your new space to reflect your corporate culture?
- Will you change the atmosphere of how your company works physically works together? Will it be an open or collaborative environment or, will it be more of a traditional, closed environment?
- How will your space’s finishes reflect your company?
- Will your space promote innovation and efficiency?
Attraction & Retention:
- Will your space improve the morale of your workforce?
- Will it help attract the quality of employees that your company requires to meet your strategic goals?
- Will it provide an environment that will help you retain your employees on a long-term basis? Will it reduce turnover?
- Is corporate branding carried throughout your facility?
CFS can assist you in planning for your new or remodeled space. Contact us today to get in touch with an experienced representative for a free consultation. 952.922.6683